The current clinical research environment is moving towards a “new normal”. Study sponsors, regulatory agencies, investigator sites, service providers, and patients alike have a new awareness and appreciation for conducting clinical trials in a decentralized manner. The focus on patient safety and convenience, coupled with new technologies and partner models, is driving the industry towards an increase in decentralized or virtual trials.
ProTrials leverages virtual trial technology solutions and remote monitoring strategies to improve safety and help put lifesaving clinical trials into action.
Fully Virtual Trials
all trial activities conducted virtually
– Patient-centric approach where all procedures are done remotely (i.e., at home)
– Determined through initial protocol assessment/input and site training
– Telemedicine or in-home consult conducted by primary investigator or medical staff
– May incorporate eConsent, eDC, eISF, drug/device shipment directly to patient
– Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) app for “visits”, video/text chats, reminders