ProTrials leverages virtual trial technologies and remote monitoring strategies to improve safety and help stop COVID-19.
ProTrials has supported vaccine and infectious disease trials for 25 years and more than 70% of our clinical staff have related trial experience. We work with our sponsor partners to implement technologies to support virtual patient assessments and site management activities to put lifesaving clinical trials into action.
ProTrials’ senior management has been monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic with a focus to protect study patients and our employees, while ensuring business continuity with our sponsor partners. We are staying abreast of latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other national health organizations.
We remain focused on providing support to our sponsors and study sites who are on the front line of healthcare and patient safety. Here are the latest updates on actions we are taking to mitigate risk while maintaining business continuity:
– Following governmental travel restrictions and advice for all regions where we operate to ensure safety of our staff and colleagues.
– Adhering to “stay at home” guidance by providing flexible work arrangements to ensure consistent project coverage. We remotely monitor all systems and have a core team rotating through our headquarters to ensure integrity of systems.
– Activating business continuity plans to ensure delivery of our project commitments. Study teams are working with clients and vendor partners to ensure deliverables are met, and proactively working together to develop solutions as needed (e.g., remote monitoring per SOP).
– Cooperating with study sites to ensure access to proper clinical care on-site or remotely, including creating contingency plans for availability of study related medication and supplies.
– Working with our sponsor partners to implement technologies that support virtual patient assessments and site management activities.
Our decisions have been and will continue to be guided by our commitment to deliver the best service and outcome to our customers while also maintaining concern for the well-being of the patients, the site staff, and our employees. We will continue to assess the evolving impact of the pandemic, and we recognize that your project may have unique considerations.
The clinical research community is uniquely positioned to help develop therapies as well as a vaccine. ProTrials has supported vaccine and infectious disease trials for 25 years and more than 70% of our clinical staff have related trial experience. We have managed vaccine trials focused on COVID-19, flu, HIV, meningitis, oncology, hepatitis B, smallpox, anthrax, among others, and are ready to support new trials focused on COVID-19.
Please reach out to us if we can be of assistance, we are here to help.